Friday, October 2, 2009

Into the Woods

I like critters- deer, snails, birds, squirrels and the like. They talk to my nature-girl side I guess. Although I don't wear tons of jewelry- I do notice that I tend to wear more when the weather shifts to the cool side. Maybe its because of the layering, I just figure why not put one more on? So I went searching for some pieces that were Audubon-esque if you will. This necklace is from Untamed Menagerie.

We have a Ginko Tree in our neighborhood, Ezra and I call it our "friendly tree" because its limbs look like giant hands that are stretching out to you, ready to shake a how-do-you-do. Peaches 4 Me made this.

These sweet (oops, I almost wrote tweet- what does that mean?) birds are from 4 The Sparrows Nest.



I am known to wear the occasional bobby pin. These little acorns are perfect. You can request the artist to switch one of the settings on the acorns so that you can wear them both on the same side. These are also made by Peaches 4 Me.


One last piece, also from Untamed Menagerie. I think this one is my favorite- or the top one- or the acorns.


Happy browsing & happy weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...