Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Eight

Eight years ago today I got to marry my best friend. How many people get to say that? Speaking for the both of us, I think we both knew- from the moment we met- we were just meant to be together. I don't think more than a handful of days can go by without me realizing how lucky I am- how grateful I am- to have Jamie. Our wedding day (aside from being terribly wet- and a wee bit chilly) was everything I had ever dreamed of. We were surrounded by our family, our dearest friends, beautiful flowers, and even though we had to change locations for the ceremony due to eminent flooding, I wouldn't change a thing.







To my groom-
You put up with me. You laugh at my jokes. You like my cooking. You resist the temptation to make fun of me when I try to be serious. You make me laugh ridiculously hard. You tell me you love me when I need to hear it most.
I know that no matter what life may throw at us- (and its done a pretty good job-we've become quite good at catching...) you are the last thing I want to see before I fall asleep- and the first when I wake. I love you, Chopper- and I am so lucky to have you by my side.

I do. I do. I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...