Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Little Bit Rock-n-Roll

Recently, when I was doing a wedding consultation, I asked the mother of the bride & the bride if they trusted me. They looked at each-other & looked back at me and said "Yes...." Oh goody. I asked if I could use feathers in their wedding party flowers- again they looked at each-other and back at me and the mother of the bride said, "You don't mean like peacock feathers, do you?" Well, today, I give you peacock feathers! I stumbled on this sweet wedding on the Lolliblog, (I swear I have a life) and was just in love! She is a jewelry designer from California and this bouquet, while yes, is missing my friends the flowers- is just drop dead gorgeous!


the bout is pretty sweet too...

The bridesmaids bouquets are made from just masses of baby's breath! Who would have thought the lowly baby's breath could be so well- yummy! (The Betsy Johnson dresses aren't too shabby either....)


How about these for a little extra punch! (Oh, come on- I'm funny.) I think they are just sooooo cool! Talk about an amazingly personal bridesmaid gift! I think I need one.


Here's to being true to who you are on one of your most special days! There are other great pictures at the photographer Christine Chang's blog. Click here for more pictures of this rock-n-roll wedding. Peacock feathers! I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...