Friday, February 17, 2012

And S is for Sweet

I think these little prints from artist Rebekka Seale are just edible they are so sweet. (I would have said P is for pretty, but obviously P is for poppy- so I went with S instead....)


I will admit, I'm a sucker for some vines and flowers. Gets me every time. (But when you include two of my favorite flowers too? Poppies and ranunculus? Well, I'm yours. )
Rebekka also makes the most charming perfectly imperfect paintings of your house. (I wondered if she did mine she could leave off the chipping paint? ) What a great gift to yourself or to your favorite neighbor.
See all of her work here. Via here, and here thank you.
Happy weekend!
(And if that wasn't enough sweetness for one day...wander over here. Its the stuff dreams are made of. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...