Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Indie Pendant's Day!

I am so excited. I recently found out I am going to be a vendor displaying flowery goodness here-



Indie Wed is like Etsy meets Renegade Craft Fair and their beautiful baby is this amazing bridal show, chock full of creative people who want to make your wedding day special. You can see all of the other vendors participating here. I will be sharing ideas and inspiration on what I will be creating for my little table scape throughout the next couple of months. (In hopes that we both get to look at something pretty, and that I stick to one thing- not a million- like I want to...(I can do WHATEVER I want?!? OKKKKAAAAAY...What do I want? I have no idea...yet....) This is going to be fun. I just realized, I like when brides tell me what they have in mind, then I can just run with it- left to my own devices however...hmmmm.) I can't wait to see what comes together! If you are in or around the Chicago area, I would love for you to attend! All the information you need to know about the show, you can find here. I'm so excited. Did I say that already?
(I'll put the Indie Wed pendant up on my sidebar, just as a little reminder...get it, Indie Pendants? Ha! No, really- come on, its funny.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...