Friday, April 15, 2011

Yellow Like Gold

Almost the perfect dose of sunshine on this cloudy day- a ray of bright, earth bound light here on display....

I love the way daffodils nod their heads when there is no sun anywhere for them to look up to. Are they cold? Sad? Shy?

The crocus have come and gone- (I won't even say that they have croaked...) now its time for these lovely ladies to reign Spring. Nature has perfectly appointed them in yellow. (Although I do have some be-au-ti-fulll daffy's that are white and apricotish that will open up soon that are every bit as regal as their yellow friends....)



And forsythia! Waves and waves of forsythia! I am willingly washed away....

Now as you know, Fall is my favorite season. But maybe- just maybe I have been caught, well, yellow-handed cheating on one love, flirting heavily with another....

I'm a girl, what can I say? I want it all.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...