Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Print the Message

I saw this print yesterday and I thought I would share it with you too. I wish some bear would sell me some whale balloons. It made me smile, and I liked the message on the side. (It says, "Notice what you care about. Assume that many others share your dreams." Its kind of hard to read....)



Then I started thinking that I have been sharing quite a few of these little uplifting message prints...could I be turning into one of those people that have prints and wooden tableau's all over their house proclaiming Live! Laugh! Love! Dance! Believe! (Not that there is anything wrong with that mind you, but you know what I mean....) I took a quick look around and all I have is this one-




I think I'll be okay. (Although now I'm wondering if it comes in a larger size than the 8x10 I have, just so it could really get the message across.)


First print from here, via here. Second print here. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...