Monday, August 30, 2010

Dearie Me

I am crazy for the new fall line for Dear Creatures. Cooler weather, here we come! (Although I will admit this last week here in Chicago was perfect.)



I want a pair of the t-strap mary jane's in every color.



And probably one of each outfit.

I also would like my hair to be this long. So that I too could wear a bow like this. (Just for around the house for my special amusement.)
As I just recently had my hair cut again (I think its a whopping inch long...maybe an inch and a half...) I think I might be setting my sights a wee bit too high. Some of us have long fantastically lush curling locks, and others have baby fine, strait as a board hair that was meant for the pixie cut for the rest of their lives. You always want what you can't have. I will console myself with the mary jane's & some of the outfits.
Via here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...