Thursday, March 25, 2010

Beastie Boys

I wanted to buy this book Alphabeasties for my little beasties for Christmas. I had it in my hand- read & reread it, but then reluctantly put it down. (As a parent, you realize very quickly that you have to draw the line somewhere, otherwise you will find yourself suffocating in an avalanche of stuff stuff and more stuff, and undoubtedly- debt. Sigh.) I couldn't get this book out of my head though- so while doing a little Easter Bunny re-con I picked it up again yesterday for a basket.

The details are modern and beautiful and I think the boys will love it as much as I do.
Not only do you get fantastically fun animals completely comprised of their own letter, but you get bonus fonts illustrating other words beginning with the letter.

Octopus is my favorite.

You can see more of Alphabeasties on the creator Werner Design Werks flickr page, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...