Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Star is Born


Okay, maybe not a star, but a blog is born just doesn't sound quite right. After having given birth to two boys and a blossoming business, (ha- get it?) I decided it was time to stretch my very technically challenged wings and breathe life into a blog.
Picked is here as a way for me to show & tell what is going on with Becca Blue Flowers, and also to give a small glimpse into what inspires me , moves me & makes me laugh. (And on occasion, cry.) From party invitations to home renovations- garden scapes to things I've baked, I hope that you find something here that can give you a small "pick" me up to the everyday routine.
It only seems right to start off with my best creations yet- Ezra Charles & Avery Oliver.
I hope you visit soon and often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...